Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree, or more to taste, see our homemade pumpkin spice puree
- 1 to 3 tablespoons sugar, depending on how sweet you prefer
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, plus more for serving
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup strong brewed Pumpkin à La Mode coffee
- Whipped Cream for serving
- .Add milk, pumpkin puree, and sugar to a saucepan over medium heat.
- .Heat until hot, but do not boil. Remove the saucepan from the heat and whisk in the vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, cinnamon, and coffee.
- .Divide the mixture between two mugs. Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
This recipe was developed for the Cultured Cup by Shamilla Yeary
Copyright The Cultured Cup