Bourbon Vanilla Organic Rooibos Teabags by Mariage Frères
This product is currently sold out.
A delicate, toasty aroma coupled with the taste of creamy Madagascar vanilla. A caffeine-free and organic delight! This rooibos is sourced from a Jardin Premier+, which means this rooibos meets the strict European regulations for herbal purity. Also available in bulk.
The gold-foil lined signature black Mariage box holds 30 hand-tied, cotton (muslin) teabags
Jardin Premier+ means this Rooibos is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier is reserved for teas and herbals whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 teabag per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 5-8 min. Rooibos contains very low tannins, so it is almost impossible to over-steep this herbal infusion.
- Flavored with Bourbon vanilla, this South African rooibos has just the right amount of flavor
- Wind down your day with a soothing and delicious cup of this caffeine-free herbal infusion
- Rooibos is renowned for its stomach-soothing properties
- Many people think this herbal infusion contains the liquor bourbon, but in French, "Bourbon" refers to a particular source of vanilla from the island of Madagascar
- Breakfast pastries
- Oatmeal, French toast, pancakes or waffles
- Green salad with a creamy dressing
- Any vanilla, cream or chocolate-based dessert
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Indian rice pudding
- Mexican flan
South Africa rooibos, Madagascar vanilla