Bourbon Vanilla Rooibos Teabags by Mariage Frères
This product is currently sold out.
A delicate, toasty aroma coupled with the taste of creamy Bourbon-Madagascar vanilla. A caffeine-free delight! Now available in elegant & convenient teabags.
The gold-foil lined signature black Mariage box holds 30 hand-tied cheese-cloth teabags
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 teabag per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 5-8 min. Rooibos contains very low tannins, so it is almost impossible to over-steep this herbal infusion.
- Flavored with Bourbon vanilla, this South African rooibos has just the right amount of flavor
- Wind down your day with a soothing and delicious cup of this caffeine-free herbal infusion
- Rooibos is renowned for its stomach soothing properties
- Many people think this herbal infusion contains the liquor bourbon, but in French, "Bourbon" refers to a particular source of vanilla from the island of Madagascar
- Breakfast pastries
- Oatmeal, French toast, pancakes or waffles
- Green salad with a creamy dressing
- Any vanilla, cream or chocolate-based dessert
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Indian rice pudding
- Mexican flan
South Africa rooibos, Madagascar vanilla