4 salmon fillets
2 tablespoons melted butter
½ teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
½ teaspoon turmeric powder
Ingredients for Matcha Cream
4oz soft cream cheese [at room temp]
1 teaspoon Matcha
1 teaspoon honey
- . Drizzle the melted butter evenly over the fish.
- . Sprinkle on the Old Bay seasoning.
- . Finish with a sprinkle of the turmeric powder.
- . Heat oven to 350.
- . Place salmon in well greased baking dish and cook for about 15 – 18 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through.
- . Meanwhile stir together the cream cheese – matcha tea and honey until smooth.
- . Serve the salmon topped with Matcha Cream.
- . Serving Suggestion: serve with rice boiled in ½ water and ½ Green tea and a green salad dressed with our Matcha Vinaigrette.
This recipe was developed for the Cultured Cup by Kyra Effren
Copyright The Cultured Cup