- 3 ounces Ceremonial Masala Chai Tea
- 1 ounce gold rum
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- 1/4 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 dash of Angostura bitters
- .Steep 2 heaping teaspoons of Raj Masala tea in 6 ounces of water (212F) for 5 minutes. Let the tea cool to room temperature.
- .Combine all ingredients in cocktail shaker or a glass filled with ice. Stir until chilled.
- .Strain into a cocktail glass. Garnish with a cinnamon stick if desired
This recipe was developed for the Cultured Cup by Greg Duke
Copyright The Cultured Cup