Matcha Smoothie Bowls
- 2 peeled, sliced and frozen bananas
- ¼ cup chopped, ripe Pineapple (frozen)
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons Matcha Culinary Grade Kyoto
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- ½ ripe avocado
- 1 heaping cup spinach
- ½ cup peeled and chopped ripe mango (chilled)
- Sweeten with Honey, Stevia, Maple Syrup or Coconut Sugar (add to taste)
- Pinch of salt
- Sliced Fresh Bananas
- Fresh Blueberries or strawberries
- Slivered Almonds or Walnuts
- Chia Seeds
- Coconut Flakes
- .Add pineapple, bananas, yogurt, avocado mango, spinach, salt, sweetener of choice and matcha to a Vitamix or Blender, blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- .Pour into two bowls
- .Divide the coconut milk equally between the bowls, enough to make it creamy but still scoopable. Top with all suggested toppings or your toppings of choice, a variety of textures is what makes these smoothie bowls so delicious.
- .Serve cold.
This recipe was developed for the Cultured Cup by Shamilla Yeary
Copyright The Cultured Cup