- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons gelatin powder
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon good quality vanilla
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 cup cream
- 2 teaspoons loose leaf Crème de Earl Grey tea leaves
- . In a saucepan, combine milk and gelatin. Stir until combined and then turn the heat to low-medium.
- . Stir until the gelatin is fully dissolved, careful not to let the milk scorch or curdle.
- . Add sugar and stir until dissolved. Add vanilla and ground cardamom.
- . Remove from heat and stir in cream and tea leaves. Let sit for 30 minutes.
- . Strain the liquid, pour into four ramekins.
- . Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve with chocolate sauce.
Copyright The Cultured Cup
This recipe was developed for the Cultured Cup by Shamilla Yeary