Angel's Kiss Macaroons
- 2 cups unblanched almond meal*
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1-2 teaspoons finely ground Angel’s Kiss Coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chocolate Kisses
- .Pre heat oven to 350.
- .Put all the ingredients except the kisses in your food processor and process until you get a thick paste.
- .Spoon tablespoonfuls of mixture onto a greased or parchment paper lined cookie sheet
- .Set a kiss in each macaroon.
- .Bake for about 15 minutes or until macaroons are set. Macaroons will get crisper as they cool so don’t overbake.
- .Allow to cool on cooling rack, once cooled store in sealed container.
- .*We used Trader Joe’s JUST Almond Meal.
This recipe was developed for the Cultured Cup by Kyra Effren
Copyright The Cultured Cup