There Will Be Blood Orange
This variant is currently sold out
Richly flavored with sun-ripened Italian blood oranges and safflower petals, this medium-bodied Chinese and Sri Lankan black tea blend is refreshing and tangy with a touch of sweetness.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.0-1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4-5 min
- One of our favorite flavored black teas, this tea is delicious and beautiful to look at with its profusion of orange-tinged safflower petals
- A versatile food pairing partner
- Serve with a slice of fresh orange and a mint sprig
- For an ice tea and wine cooler, consider blending a sweet muscat wine with this tea
- Do you love cinema?
- We do and had to name this tea after one of our favorite movies: "There will be Blood"
- Greek yogurt
- Buttered multi-grain toast with orange marmalade
- Breakfast pastries with citrus
- Shortbread cookies
- Orange beef
- Vanilla ice cream
Sri Lankan black tea (92%), orange peel, natural flavoring, safflower petals