This variant is currently sold out
All kids need lots to drink and active kids need even more. Consider these caffeine-free infusions as an alternative to all the sugar and caffeine-laden options out there! Each non-tea is packed with kid-friendly flavors that can be enjoyed both hot and cold. Fill your child's sports bottle today and get the 'Best Mom or Dad' award!
Comes beautifully gift-boxed with 1, 2, or 4 oz of each caffeine-free infusion - your choice.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Mango Tango: has all the flavor with none of the caffeine. Dried mango and orange slices pack this fruit infusion with sweetness and Vitamin C
- Baked Apple Almond: with cinnamon-dusted apple bits and toasted almond slices, this reminds us of an apple pop tart
- Sunset Orange Rooibos: rooibos is naturally packed with anti-oxidants, vitamins, and minerals, and we've added the flavor of juicy, sweet oranges
- Raspberry Rooibos: this caffeine-free South African herb, Rooibos, is renowned for its health benefits and its ability to calm
- These teas are all sugar-free, save for the minuscule amount of sugar from the dried fruit pieces in the fruit infusions
- The Chinese were the first to invent herbal infusions over 5,000 years ago
- In 100 AD, the Greek physician and pharmacologist Dioscorides wrote the book "De Materia Medica." The book described how to create healthful infusions from over 600 medicinal plants
- Mango Tango: Pineapple cubes (pineapple, sugar), mango cubes (mango, sugar) pineapple and mango flakes, orange slices, flavoring, freeze-dried tangerine-orange pieces, safflower, marigold blossoms, freeze-dried strawberry slices
- Baked Apple Almond: Apple pieces, planed and crushed almonds, cinnamon pieces, beetroot pieces, flavoring. CAUTION: Contains nuts.
- Sunset Orange Rooibos: South African rooibos, safflower petals, natural blood orange flavoring
- Raspberry Rooibos: South African rooibos, freeze-dried raspberries, raspberry flavoring