- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 heaping teaspoons of our Turmeric Masala Chai or Turmeric Masala Rooibos
- 8 oz cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave nectar
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- Pinch of cardamom
- Pinch of black pepper (optional)
- . Heat the almond milk until it reaches 212°F.
- . Steep the Turmeric Masala Chai in the almond milk for 5-6 minutes, set aside and keep warm.
- . Add the ground turmeric, vanilla extract, honey/agave nectar, sea salt, ground cinnamon, cardamom, and optional black pepper to the coconut milk. Stir well.
- . Using our Breville Frother froth the almond milk until light and airy (please follow the instructions to froth milk)
- . Add the coconut milk to the Turmeric Masala Chai and almond milk mixture
- . Enjoy!
This recipe was developed for the Cultured Cup by Shamilla Yeary
Copyright The Cultured Cup