- 1 Tablespoon Raj Masala Chai Tea
- 1 cup milk
- 2-3 Tablespoons honey
- ½ cup half and half
- Pinch salt
- . Steep the tea in the milk for 15 minutes
- . Strain the tea leaves out of the milk
- . Sweeten the tea and milk mixture with honey
- . Add the half and half
- . Taste to adjust sweetness if necessary
- . Spoon into pop mold, freeze.
- . Note: Since this recipe only makes about 3- 4 pops, the recipe can be easily doubled
- . You can also tailor the chai flavor to suit your personal taste by adding or reducing the amount of tea you steep
Substitute water for the milk you steep the tea in.
Substitute cream for the half and half, this makes for a creamy pop.
This recipe was developed for the Cultured Cup by Kyra Effren
Copyright The Cultured Cup