Cinnamon Bun Coffee Flavored Cookies
Ingredients for Cookies
- 2 Tablespoons finely (espresso ground) Cinnamon Bun Coffee
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups flour
- Pinch cinnamon
- 4 oz soft butter
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1 tablespoon brewed coffee or just enough to make spreadable glaze
Directions for Cookies
- . Pre heat oven 350 fahrenheit
- . Stir together the dry ingredients.
- . Beat together the butter, brown sugar, egg and stir in the flour mixture. Mix to form a soft dough.
- . Drop tablespoons of dough onto a parchment lined cookie sheets.
- . Preheat oven to 350.
- . Drop teaspoonfuls of the dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, allowing for spreading
- . Bake for about 20 minutes or until the cookies are just set around the edges. Allow cookies to cool completely
- . Mix the confectioner’s sugar and brewed coffee to make a glaze
- . Drizzle the glaze over the cookies. Allow to set.
Copyright The Cultured Cup
This recipe was developed for the Cultured Cup by Kyra Effren