Chocolate Dipped Chocolate Cookies
This recipe was curated for the Cultured Cup by Kyra Effren
[recipe adapted to American ingredients]
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 1 cup cocoa *
- pinch of baking soda
- 1 cup cold butter (cut into cubes)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate** (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Place four, sugar, cocoa, and baking soda in a large food processor or stand mixer.
- Mix or pulse in processor a couple of times until blended.
- Add butter cubes and blend or pulse in processor until incorporated.
- Add eggs, lemon juice, and vanilla.
- Mix until batter is formed.
- Drop spoonfuls of batter onto a parchment paper lined cooke sheet.
- Bake about 5-8 minutes or until batter has flattened.
- Cool completely.
- Melt white chocolate until smooth.
- Dip each cookie halfway in the melted chocolate or decorate as desired.
- Chill and allow chocolate to set before serving.
- Enjoy! Pairs wonderfully with your favorite coffee!
* Try Culture Cup's drinking chocolate instead of the cocoa! Process the cocoa first to powder and then add to the rest of the dry ingredients. Delicious!
** Also works well with dark chocolate (and may be more common traditionally), use your preference!
Copyright The Cultured Cup