Jenkins Blend Tea
This variant is currently sold out
A dark, smokey blend, with subtle notes of vanilla, and a peaty Scotch, this tea is a classic British gentleman's tea. Specially blended for the book launch of author Colin Cahoon's mystery thriller The Man with the Black Box, this tea is the morning beverage of the book's protagonist, Inspector Jenkins of Scotland Yard. To fortify his morning beverage and to remind him of his Scottish homeland, the Inspector tops off his tea with a splash of Single-Malt Scotch! This tea and the book make a great gift together.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 heaping tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4-5 min
- A full-bodied, British-style black tea with bold notes of malt, peat, vanilla and a whisper of smoke.
- A delightful marriage of complementary and contrasting flavors
Did you know that the French used milk in their tea before the British? Mon Dieu!
- Bagels, lox, and cream cheese
- Eggs and bacon, smoked ham, or sausage
- Any breakfast patisserie
- French toast
- Belgian waffles
- Oatmeal with raisins
- Any sweet or savory tea time sandwich
- Any chocolate or cream-based dessert
- Vanilla bean or chocolate ice cream
Chinese black tea, vanilla bean pieces, natural flavoring & scenting.