French Collection 1oz
This product is currently sold out
Our French tea collection is inspired by the culinary and wine heritage of France. We've created a special tea collection that honors this history. These complex teas will take your taste buds to France!
The Collection is boxed, labeled, and tied with a ribbon.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Symphonie Fantastique: a signature blend of black and green tea flavored with exotic fruits and flowers.
- Crème de Earl Grey: a combination of the floral and citrus flavors of bergamot with creamy vanilla. Smooth, silky, and flavorful!
- Marrakesh: gunpowder green tea with oil of bergamot and refreshing mint — an oasis of exotic flavor.
- Réveiller: a breakfast tea in the French tradition with a subtle note of Madagascar vanilla.
- Abricot Noir: a black tea flavored with apricot and tree blossoms — a refreshing spring delight!
- Tea first came to France from the Dutch in the 17th Century, a few years before it arrived in England.
- Madame de Sevigne (1626-1696), a notable figure in French literature and famous court letter writer, provides evidence that the French were actually the first to put milk in their tea.
- According to Madame de Sevigne, Madame de Sabliere (1640-1693) actually “took milk with her tea” to prevent the piping hot beverage from damaging her eggshell teacups.
- Today, the French approach tea as they do wine and gastronomy — they want to know the origin, the estate, the processing, and the expected flavor profiles of each tea.
- Symphonie Fantastique: Chinese dark tea, India Darjeeling black tea, lotus blossoms, red fruits flavoring
- Crème de Earl Grey: China black tea, natural flavoring
- Marrakesh: China green gunpowder tea, Egyptian and Moroccan mint, flavoring
- Réveiller: China black tea, Darjeeling First Flush black tea, vanilla flavoring
- Abricot Noir: China and Sri Lanka black teas (94%), mango flakes, flavoring, marigold blossoms