This variant is currently sold out
Traditional French tea blends are inspired by France's culinary and wine heritage. We've created a special French Collection that honors this approach.
Like fine French perfume, each blend combines many ingredients to invent the unique and wonderful. This collection contains five complexly flavored teas that will delight your senses, and revel in the mysterious beauty of a fine French perfume.
Choose either 1, 2 or 4 oz - your choice - of all five teas. The Collection is boxed, labeled and tied with a ribbon.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Symphonie Fantastique: a signature blend of black and green tea flavored with exotic fruits and flowers
- Thé d'Amour: a black and dark tea blend with delicious notes of caramel & chocolate
- Marrakesh: gunpowder green tea with oil of bergamot and refreshing mint–an oasis of exotic flavor
- Réveiller: a breakfast tea in the French tradition with a subtle note of Madagascar vanilla
- Abricot Noir: a black tea flavored with apricot and tree blossoms—a refreshing Spring delight
- Tea first came to France from the Dutch in the 17th Century, a few years before it arrived in England
- Madame de Sevigne (1626-1696), a notable figure in French literature and famous court letter writer, provides evidence that the French were actually the first to put milk in their tea
- According to Madame de Sevigne, Madame de Sabliere (1640-1693) actually “took milk with her tea” to prevent the piping hot beverage from damaging her eggshell teacups
- Today, the French approach tea as they do wine and gastronomy – they want to know the origin, the estate, the processing, and the expected flavor profiles of each tea
Symphonie Fantastique: Chinese dark tea, India Darjeeling black tea, lotus blossoms, red fruits flavoring
Thé d'Amour: China dark tea, Dark chocolate bits (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural vanilla), natural and artificial flavor, Sri Lankan black tea, cinnamon pieces, dehydrated maple syrup, cinnamon rods, flavoring, white cornflower blossoms
Marrakesh: China green gunpowder tea, Egyptian and Moroccan mint, flavoring
Réveiller: China black tea, Darjeeling First Flush black tea, vanilla flavoring
Abricot Noir: China and Sri Lanka black teas (94%), mango flakes, flavoring, marigold blossoms