Thé au Tibet Organic Black Tea by Mariage Frères - NEW!
This variant is currently sold out
This silky and floral black high elevation First Flush Darjeeling Indian black tea is delicately scented with vanilla, jasmine, mandarin orange, rose, and bergamot. A zen blend from a Jardin (garden) Premier+. A premium afternoon tea.
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier+ is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 3-5 min
- A medium-bodied Chinese black tea with prominent notes of citrus and floral perfume
- Best enjoyed without milk, this refreshing Mariage Frères tea has a velvety texture and smooth finish
- This tea features Mariage Frères at its best--its many flavors coalesce into something completely unique -- much like a fine perfume.
- Granola with dried fruit
- Fruit pastries
- Blueberry pancakes or waffles
- Fresh, dried, baked or grilled apricots or peaches
- Fruit empanadas
- Chicken or pork dishes with fruit salsas
- Any cream-based dessert
India black tea, oil of bergamot, jasmine, natural flavoring.