Thé au Tibet Organic Tea by Mariage Frères
This variant is currently sold out.
This silky and floral black high elevation First Flush Darjeeling Indian black tea is delicately scented with vanilla, jasmine, mandarin orange, rose, and bergamot. A zen blend from a Jardin (garden) Premier+. A premium afternoon tea.
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier+ is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 3-5 min
- A medium-bodied Chinese black tea with prominent notes of citrus and floral perfume
- Best enjoyed without milk, this refreshing Mariage Frères tea has a velvety texture and smooth finish
- This tea features Mariage Frères at its best--its many flavors coalesce into something completely unique -- much like a fine perfume.
- Granola with dried fruit
- Fruit pastries
- Blueberry pancakes or waffles
- Fresh, dried, baked or grilled apricots or peaches
- Fruit empanadas
- Chicken or pork dishes with fruit salsas
- Any cream-based dessert
India black tea, oil of bergamot, jasmine, natural flavoring.