Thé des Maharajahs Black Tea Tin by Mariage Frères - NEW!
This product is currently sold out.
This tea is an intriguing blend of teas from two regions of India: Assam and Darjeeling. The hint of citrus from the 1rst Flush Darjeeling adds brightness to the hazelnut and vanilla notes of a full-bodied Assam. A tea worthy of a Maharajah or Maharani!
100 grams (3.5 oz) of tea comes in the elegant and reusable orange silk-screened tin.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4-5 min
- A blend of two distinctive terroirs from India: the high mountain terroir of Darjeeling and the more tropical region of Assam, the world's largest tea-producing region!
- This beautiful tin has the word tea written in Hindi characters. India is the second-largest exporter of tea after China.
- Chocolate croissant
- Pancakes, French toast, oatmeal or waffles with dark chocolate chips
- Any afternoon tea fare from sweet and savory tea sandwiches to scones with clotted cream
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Any vanilla cream dessert
- Crêpe Suzette
Indian black teas.