This variant is currently sold out.
Rich, buttery, toasted pecan flavor skillfully blended with an aromatic Costa Rican coffee. Though great on its own, Texas Pecan is especially delicious with southern dessert favorites such as pecan, chess, or sweet potato pie.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- A quality mountain grown Costa Rican coffee is lightly roasted and blended with the flavor of toasted Texas pecans
- Don't be afraid to ice this coffee down in the hot Texas Summers
- NOTE: No pecans or other nuts are used in this coffee blend
- Some say that cowboy coffee originated by cowboys using their dirty socks as coffee filters
- Cowboys supposedly filled their socks with ground coffee, immersed the socks in boiling water, and squeezed the coffee into their tin cups
- The Cultured Cup does not endorse this method of coffee brewing, but loves the story
- Granola with nuts
- Pecan sticky buns
- Green salad with toasted pecans
- Any fish or chicken dish with a nut crust
- Butter pecan ice cream
- Mexican flan
- Bread pudding
- Delicious as a dessert coffee with a splash of amaretto liqueur
- Costa Rican Arabica coffee: 100%, natural flavoring.