Sweet Pistachio Date
This variant is currently sold out
Brimming with sweetness, this fruit infusion is flavored with sun-kissed dates, pistachios, toasted almonds, and a whisper of rose petals. A caffeine-free and Middle-Eastern indulglence!
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
2.0-3.0 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 7-10 min. Can be steeped longer and multiple times.
- The dried dates and pistachios provide an incredibly sweet and flavorful cup!
- Our caffeine-free fruit blend balances Middle-Eastern fruit, nuts, with a whisper of rose petals.
- Dates and pistachios are an important part of Middle-Eastern cuisine.
- Greek yogurt
- Pancakes, waffles, oatmeal or French toast with toasted almonds and apple bits
- Vanilla or butter pecan ice cream
- Pistachio ice cream.
- Medjool dates
- Cream-based desserts
Date pieces (date, rice flour), pistachios, planed almonds, flavoring, rose petals. NOTE: CONTAINS PISTACHIO and ALMOND!