Strawberry Goji Oolong
This variant is currently sold out.
Delicately flavored with bits of sweet strawberry and whole goji-berries, this lightly oxidized oolong is delicious hot or cold.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 heaping tsp per 8 oz of water, 195°F, 4-5 min
- One of our most popular flavored teas - delicious hot or cold
- Serve over ice with a garnish of a fresh strawberry and an orange slice. basil and a lemon slice
- The quality of the oolong tea used allows this tea to achieve a complexity beyond that of most flavored blends
- This Taiwanese oolong's large leaves may look black, but are only oxidized 80 or 90 percent (whereas black teas will be fully oxidized). As a result, this flavored blend finds a nice delicate balance between the lively flavors of basil and lemon, and the medium-bodied structure of the base tea
- China and Taiwan are currently the world's two major producers of oolong tea
- In Taiwan, oolong tea is more common than any other tea type
- Green salad with a fruit vinaigrette
- Pasta with pesto
- Lemon chicken
- Fresh sliced tomatoes
- Scallops, shrimp, lobster or fresh fish
- Lemon tart or pie
China Oolong tea, freeze-dried strawberry pieces, dried goji-berries, natural flavoring.