St. Valentine Organic Black Tea by Mariage Frères
This variant is currently sold out
A romantic and floral bouquet of flavors. Rose and cornflower petals and oil of bergamot combine with an aromatic Indian Organic black tea to create the Cupid of teas. This tea is from a tea garden designated Jardin Premier+, which meets the strict European purity standards.
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 3-5 min
- A romantic organic black tea from Mariage Frères in which bergamot encounters mallow and rose petals
- The Indian black tea & unique flavorings provide an exquisite tea to savor
- Drink this tea hot or cold in the afternoon with or without milk and sugar
- Which country first added rose petals in their tea?
- If you guessed China, you're right
- Most of the early history of tea happened here
- Any cream or chocolate-based dessert
- Chocolate chip cookies or chocolate-dipped shortbreads
- A favorite accompaniment for afternoon tea sweet sandwiches or desserts
Indian Organic black tea, rose petals, oil of bergamot, blue cornflower & mallow flower petals