This variant is currently sold out.
Snicker Roo, featuring a magical mix of cinnamon and hazelnut, is one of The Cultured Cup's most popular coffees. Inspired by the famous Snickerdoodle, we created a coffee version of this delectable cookie.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- A mountain-grown Costa Rican coffee blended with the flavor of toasted hazelnuts and a sprinkling of spicy cinnamon
- Snicker-Roo is the best friend of any cookie, but particularly delicious with its namesake Snickerdoodles
- NOTE: No hazelnuts or other nuts are used in this coffee blend
- A Snickerdoodle is made with butter, sugar, cream of tartar, and flour all rolled in cinnamon sugar
- The cinnamon and cream of tartar are what separate Snickerdoodles from typical sugar cookies
- Snickerdoodles are characterized by a cracked surface and characteristic chewiness
- ”The Joy of Cooking” suggests Snickerdoodles are probably German in origin and the name is a corruption of the German word Schneckernudel, which means "snail noodles"
- It's also possible that the name is simply a nonsense word with no particular meaning - originating from a New England tradition of whimsical cookie names
- Cinnamon dusted breakfast pastries, French toast or pancakes
- Snicker Doodle cookies or any other cinnamon cookie
- Mexican Flan
- Cinnamon, vanilla bean or chocolate ice cream
Costa Rica Arabic coffee beans, cinnamon powder, natural flavoring