This variant is currently sold out.
An invigorating green tea that is expertly blended with bright red goji berries, pomegranate and blueberry essences, lemongrass, and cornflower blossoms. A spa in a cup.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.0-1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 175°F, 3 min
- One of our most popular flavored green teas
- Receive a double-dose of anti-oxidants with a lightly steamed green tea and Goji-berries!
- Delicious hot or iced
- For centuries, goji berries were prized in China as a sexual tonic and longevity herb
- Goji berries were originally known as “wolf berries”
- Scottish nobleman (and gardener) Archibald Campbell, 3rd Duke of Argyll is said to have introduced goji berries to England in the 1730s
- The goji shrub is also known in the UK as The Duke of Argyll’s tea plant
- A British environmental agency wrote in 2003 that goji berry shrubs are among the important plants “found in hedgerows which give certain regions in England their own special landscape and visual distinctiveness”
- Greek yogurt
- Fresh greens or fruit salad
- Soft, mild and creamy cheeses
- Shrimp, scallops, lobster or any fresh fish
- Cream-based desserts
Chinese green tea (80%), goji-berries, lemongrass, pomegranate arils, flavoring, cornflower blossoms