Provence Vert Organic Green Tea by Mariage Frères
This variant is currently sold out.
This fragrant and flavorful organic green tea is from a Jardin Premier+ tea garden and bursts with the essence of Provence. Real Provençal spices, herbs, and red fruit flavors color this tea as brightly as a French Impressionist painting.
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 heaping tsp per 8 oz of water, 175°F, 3 min
- Flavored with red fruits, lavender buds, and Madagascar vanilla
- Delicious hot or iced
- This tea was inspired by the landscape and bounty of the land of Provence, which continues to inspire artists and musicians
- Cézanne, van Gogh, Renoir, Matisse, Picasso, and Monet are just a few of the famous painters to have lived in, been born in, or painted in Provence
- Cézanne often painted the landscapes of Provence
- Chocolate croissant or macaron
- Chocolate chip cookies or cupcakes
- Fresh green salad with a lavender vinaigrette
- French butter caramels
- Chocolate mousse or truffles
China organic green tea, lavender buds, hibiscus petals, red fruit flavoring.