Pleine Lune Organic Tea by Mariage Frères
This variant is currently sold out.
An organic black tea inspired by the mysteries of the full moon. You’ll be mesmerized by this tea’s mixture of almonds, flowers, and exotic spices.
CAUTION: Pleine Lune black tea contains nuts!
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 3-5 min
- This delicious Chinese tea blend combines fragrances representing "The Feast of the Full Moon:" fruits, rare spices, almond pieces, blue cornflower, and a touch of honey.
- Delicious hot or cold with any almond, chocolate, or vanilla-flavored dessert.
- Enjoy with or without milk and sugar
- Pleine Lune means full moon
- Greek yogurt
- Almond macarons
- French toast or Belgian waffles or crepes
- Almond encrusted chicken or pork
- Afternoon tea time desserts
- Any cream or chocolate-based dessert
- Italian panettone
- Bread pudding
Chinese organic black tea, almond pieces, blue cornflower petals, dried honey, flavoring. CAUTION: This black tea contains NUTS!