Plaza Blend Half & Half
This variant is currently sold out.
This incredibly rich and bold coffee blend unites Costa Rican, Brazilian, and Guatemalan coffee beans. This new blend has all the flavor, but half the caffeine. Equally delicious in a French Press, Mr. Coffee, or your espresso machine—Plaza Blend Half & Half is for those who are sensitive to caffeine.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- A bold blend of Colombian, Costa Rican, and Brazilian coffee beans
- This darker Viennese Roast coffee won a side-by-side blind taste test against several renowned coffees
- It's dark and delicious complexity wakes you up with attention-grabbing flavor and ample caffeine
- The term "Americano" comes from American GIs during WWII - who ordered espresso with water to dilute the strong flavor.
- Breakfast sausage, bacon or ham and eggs or an omelet
- Any dish with mushrooms
- Any of your favorite spicy chicken, pork or red meat appetizers or main dishes
- For a dessert coffee, add a splash of your favorite liqueur
Half Decaffeinated & Half Caffeinated Costa Rica, Brazil and Guatemala Arabica coffee beans