Paris Ginza Black Tea by Mariage Frères
This variant is currently sold out
Tokyo's vibrant Ginza district is where Mariage Frères opened its flagship Japanese tea boutique. Paris Ginza honors the mutual admiration between France & Japan with the flavors of French caramel and Japanese Sato Nishiki cherries.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 heaping tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4-5 min
- To fully savor the complexity of flavors, we recommend drinking this tea without milk.
- Drink in the morning, afternoon or as a flavorful dessert tea.
- A tea that combines sweet notes of sweet and dark caramel with a tart cherry finish.
- The beautiful flowering cherry tree graces many a Japanese garden and much of Washington D.C., but does not yield any cherry fruit. Instead, it's a close relative of the rose. The Sato Nishiki cherry tree was introduced to Japan from the West in the early 20th Century and today is the most abundant and popular cherry tree in Japan.
- Patisserie with red fruits
- Japanese butter cookies
- Savory or sweet tea sandwiches
- Any vanilla-cream patisserie or dessert
Chinese black tea, Freeze-dried cherry & strawberry pieces, natural caramel and cherry flavorings