Paris Breakfast Organic Black Teabags by Mariage Frères
This product is currently sold out.
Picture yourself having breakfast along the Seine in the City of Lights. Paris Breakfast, an organic black tea from a Jardin Premier+ tea garden, captures that experience with rich notes of buttery croissant and French chocolate balanced with sweet notes of candied tangerine and floral honey.
Each gold-foil lined box contains 30 cotton muslin teabags.
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
Use 1 tea sachet per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4-5 min
- Fragrances of buttery croissant, French chocolate, candied tangerine and floral honey blended with Chinese and Indian organic black teas from Jardin Premier+ tea gardens. Rich and elegant!
- Its extraordinary bouquet makes Paris Breakfast one of the most delicious of flavored teas
- Where's one of the best places to have patisserie in Paris? Try Patisserie Pierre Herme. Hermé was the head pastry chef a Fauchon before opening patisserie boutiques of his own. He's renowned for his reinterpretation of classics such as millefeuille and Turkish delight and has two locations - bon appetite:
- 185 rue Vaugirard (15th arrondissement)
- 72 rue Bonaparte, 75006 Paris (+33 1 43 54 47 77) www.pierreherme.com
- Buttery croissant
- Creamy and mild cheeses
- Green salads with a red fruit vinaigrette
- Savory or sweet afternoon tea sandwiches
- Chicken or pork dishes prepared with dried fruits
- Any chocolate or cream-based desserts
- An incredible tea to enjoy after dinner and without any accompaniment
China & Indian organic black teas, vanilla, tangerine natural flavoring.