This variant is currently sold out
Paris Breakfast has been the most requested Mariage Frères tea by our well-traveled customers, so we added it to our tea menu. With notes of honey, malted-chocolate, vanilla, buttered brioche, and candied tangerine, this morning tea will soon be one of your favorites!
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 heaping tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4-5 min
- The skillful blending of a full-bodied and elegant Chinese black tea with an Indian First Flush Darjeeling and natural flavoring notes of chocolate, vanilla, buttery brioche and candied tangerine.
- To fully savor the complexity of flavors, we recommend drinking this tea without milk.
- Drink in the morning, afternoon or as a flavorful dessert tea.
- A tea with a creamy and velvety finish
- Who said the British have a patent on teas for breakfast? Paris Breakfast is a departure from the traditional and powerful English Breakfast tea blend that requires being tamed by milk and sugar. This tea is delicious without adding anything!
- Fruit Patisserie
- Savory or sweet tea sandwiches
- Any vanilla-cream patisserie or dessert
Chinese black tea, India, Darjeeling First Flush black tea, Natural flavorings