This variant is currently sold out.
Dark chocolate and dark tea blended with the natural citrus flavor of ripe blood oranges. This decadent and colorful blend is full-bodied and full of flavor—with real dark chocolate pieces, blood orange peel, and vibrant safflower petals. Delicious with any dessert.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.5-2.0 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 5-7 min
- This blend reminds us of orange slices dipped in dark chocolate, and deserves a spot at any celebratory meal
- To fortify this sumptuous blend, add a splash of your favorite orange liqueur, such as Cointreau or Grand Marnier
- For a Creamsicle taste experience, steep this tea using twice as much tea
- Add a few drops of real vanilla extract, and add a splash of heavy whipping cream
- Stir and sweeten to taste, and you'll have Creamsicle pop tea!
- Greek yogurt
- Buttered whole wheat or multi-grain toast with marmalade
- Chocolate or plain croissant
- Pancakes or waffles with chocolate chips
- French toast with Nutella and maple syrup
- Chocolate covered apricots or orange slices
- Chocolate mousse with orange zest
- Any chocolate or cream-based dessert
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Mexican flan
China, Yunnan Province dark tea, dark chocolate bits (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural vanilla), natural and artificial flavor, Sri Lankan black tea, dark chocolate pieces, safflower petals, orange flavoring. CONTAINS: soy, milk