Noël Organic Black Tea by Mariage Frères
This variant is currently sold out.
Mariage Frères created this organic black tea blend for the Christmas season and beyond with notes of spicy cinnamon, orange peel, dried apple bits, and an unexpected surprise: vanilla bean pieces. Esprit de Noël is from a Jardin Premier+, which means this tea meets the strict European standards for tea purity.
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 heaping tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 3-5 min
- One of the most renowned and popular Christmas teas, this celebratory tea is specially blended with cinnamon, orange zest, dried apple, and vanilla
- A perfect accompaniment for a holiday banquet
- Enjoy this tea with or without milk and sugar
- For many of our customers, it isn't Christmas without Noël tea
- Besides drinking this tea, several of our customers use this tea as Holiday potpourri
- Granola with dried fruit
- Greek yogurt
- Breakfast pastries with chocolate or citrus
- Candied fruits
- Oatmeal, French toast, pancakes or waffles sprinkled with cinnamon
- Any spicy fish, chicken, turkey, pork or beef appetizer or main course
- Christmas fruit cake
- Any chocolate or cream-based dessert
- Dark chocolate truffles
- The perfect ending to any Holiday meal
Chinese organic black tea, cinnamon, orange peel, dried apple, vanilla bean pieces, natural flavorings.