Nil Noir Organic Tea by Mariage Frères
This variant is currently sold out.
This organic black tea from a Jardin Premier+ tea garden is flavored with lemony fruits and herbs grown in the fertile river basin of the Nile River. Very cooling and refreshing.
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier+ is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4-5 min
- Nil Noir (black Nile) is a refreshing light-bodied organic Chinese tea flavored with lemongrass and lemon
- Best enjoyed without milk, this Mariage Frères tea has a velvety smooth flavor
- Nil Noir is composed of several different flavors, but the flavors coalesce to form something new and unique - similar to a quality perfume
- Granola with dried fruit
- Fruit pastries
- Blueberry pancakes or waffles
- Fresh, dried, baked or grilled apricots or peaches
- Fruit empanadas
- Chicken or pork dishes with fruit salsas
- Any cream-based dessert
China organic black tea, marigold, cornflower and safflower petals, lemongrass and lemon flavorings