Moroccan Oasis Mint
This variant is currently sold out.
First enjoyed by the Pharaohs of Egypt, mint tea is an invigorating, naturally caffeine-free beverage. This historic refreshment can be delicious hot or iced.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1.5–2 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 5–8 min
- Mint is cooling and caffeine-free, yet energizing at the same time.
- Because mint is an herb, "mint tea" is actually an herbal infusion.
- Mint has a calming effect on the stomach, and is an ideal beverage to drink before eating. Consider mint tea a cooling antidote for highly spicy cuisine.
- Mint tea was likely introduced to Morocco in an exchange with England in the late 17th century.
- Moroccan mint tea today often combines fresh mint with Chinese Gunpowder green tea, like our Marrakesh.
- Chocolate croissant
- Any spicy Middle Eastern, Moroccan, Thai, Mexican or Indian salad or main course
- Indian rice pudding
- Mexican spicy drinking chocolate
- Any chocolate or cream-based dessert
- Chocolate ice cream
- Mango and sticky rice
Egyptian & Moroccan Mint: 100%