Métis by Mariage Frères
This variant is currently sold out
This rooibos infusion is fragrant, sweet, and caffeine-free. The mixture of black currants, lavender buds, and Madagascar vanilla will delight and soothe your senses.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 heaping tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 5-8 min
- An exotic blend of caffeine-free rooibos with dried black currants, lavender buds, rose-hips, and hibiscus petals
- High in Vitamin C and mineral salts, Métis produces a fragrant and sweet infusion that is very effective at settling the stomach because of its low tannin content
- Many of our customers comment this is their favorite “sleepy-time” beverage!
Métis translates to 'hybrid'
- Greek yogurt
- Granola with dried fruit
- Any chocolate or fruit breakfast pastry
- Oatmeal with dried raisins or black currants
- Green salad with raisins or black currants
- Chicken or pork with dried fruits
- Bread pudding
- Any chocolate or vanilla-based dessert
South African rooibos, dried black currants, lavender buds, rose hips, vanilla flavoring