Métis Organic Rooibos by Mariage Frères
This variant is currently sold out.
This organic rooibos infusion is fragrant, sweet, and caffeine-free. The mixture of black currants, lavender buds, and Madagascar vanilla will delight and soothe your senses. Métis comes from a Jardin Premier+ garden, which ensures quality and purity.
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier+ is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1 heaping tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 5–8 min
- An exotic blend of caffeine-free and organic rooibos with dried black currants, lavender buds, rose-hips, and hibiscus petals.
- High in Vitamin C and mineral salts, Métis produces a fragrant and sweet infusion that is very effective at settling the stomach because of its low tannin content.
- Many of our customers comment this is their favorite “sleepy-time” beverage!
- Métis translates to "hybrid".
- Greek yogurt
- Granola with dried fruit
- Any chocolate or fruit breakfast pastry
- Oatmeal with dried raisins or black currants
- Green salad with raisins or black currants
- Chicken or pork with dried fruits
- Bread pudding
- Any chocolate or vanilla-based dessert
South African organic rooibos, dried black currants, lavender buds, rose hips, natural vanilla and fruit flavorings