Marco Polo Vert Organic Green Tea by Mariage Frères
This variant is currently sold out
The green tea variation of the original Marco Polo black tea, Marco Polo Vert is organic and adds a floral note in the form of blue cornflower petals. A Jardin Premier+ tea, which meets strict European purity standards. A delightful tea for the afternoon.
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 heaping tsp per 8 oz of water, 175°F, 3-5 min
- To celebrate its third century, Mariage Frères added a new tea to the Marco Polo family: Marco Polo Vert, an organic green tea flavored with fruits and flowers from China and Tibet and brightened with blue cornflowers.
- Buttery croissant
- Creamy and mild cheeses
- Green salads with a red fruit vinaigrette
- Savory or sweet afternoon tea sandwiches
- Chicken or pork dishes prepared with dried fruits
- Any chocolate or cream-based desserts
- An incredible tea to enjoy after dinner and without any accompaniment
Organic Chinese green tea, blue cornflowers, red fruit & floral natural flavorings.