Marco Polo Vert Organic Green Tea by Mariage Frères
This variant is currently sold out.
The green tea variation of the original Marco Polo black tea, Marco Polo Vert is a Jardin Premier+ organic tea that adds a floral note in the form of blue cornflower petals. A delightful tea for the afternoon.
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier+ is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1 heaping tsp per 8 oz of water, 175°F, 3–5 min
- To celebrate its third century in business, Mariage Frères added a new tea to the Marco Polo family: Marco Polo Vert, an organic green tea flavored with fruits and flowers from China and Tibet and brightened with blue cornflowers.
- Buttery croissant
- Creamy and mild cheeses
- Green salads with a red fruit vinaigrette
- Savory or sweet afternoon tea sandwiches
- Chicken or pork dishes prepared with dried fruits
- Any chocolate or cream-based desserts
- An incredible tea to enjoy after dinner and without any accompaniment.
Organic Chinese green tea, blue cornflowers, red fruit and floral natural flavorings