Marco Polo Teabags, Organic Black Tea by Mariage Frères
This product is currently sold out
Mariage Frères’ iconic Jardin Premier+ tea is a mysterious organic black blend that takes you to distant lands and exotic flavor adventures. Our most popular flavored tea, Marco Polo is flavored with rare fruits and flowers from China and Tibet. Also available in bulk, or in a sealed signature black tin.
The gold-foil lined signature black Mariage box holds 30 hand-tied cotton (muslin) teabags.
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier+ is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1 teabag per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4–5 min
- Fragrances of Chinese and Tibetan flowers lend this tea a uniquely velvety taste. Its extraordinary flavor bouquet makes Marco Polo the most legendary of flavored teas!
- The flavors combined with a Chinese black tea base makes a medium to full-bodied tea with wild strawberry and floral (orchid) notes.
- Marco Polo is the "Chanel No.5" of tea — Mariage carefully guards the recipe, which has never been successfully duplicated.
- Buttery croissant
- Creamy and mild cheeses
- Green salads with a red fruit vinaigrette
- Savory or sweet afternoon tea sandwiches
- Chicken or pork dishes prepared with dried fruits
- Any chocolate or cream-based desserts
- An incredible tea to enjoy after dinner and without any accompaniment
China black tea, red fruit and floral flavorings