This variant is currently sold out.
A wonderful delicacy flavored with real maple syrup and a hint of cinnamon. Warm up with this cozy, fireside tea!
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 3–5 min
- Imagine heated maple syrup poured over cinnamon-spiced French toast, with a warm cup of tea on a cozy winter morning. This tea was created in that spirit!
- Flavored with real maple syrup, cinnamon, and white cornflower blossoms.
- Delicious around the holidays, but also makes a wonderful dessert after any meal, or a perfect afternoon tea accompaniment.
- Do you love maple syrup? This tea has dehydrated maple syrup, and we love pairing this tea with pancakes or waffles!
- Instead of sugar, try using a small dollop of maple syrup to sweeten this tea.
- Oatmeal, pancakes, waffles or French toast with maple syrup
- Banana nut, zucchini or pumpkin bread
- Any chicken or pork dish with a sweet maple glaze
- Any afternoon tea sweet tea sandwich or dessert
- Crème caramel
- Bread pudding
- German chocolate cake
- Dark chocolate brownies
- Chocolate lava cake and mousse
- Mexican flan
Sri Lankan black tea: 71%, cinnamon pieces, dehydrated maple syrup, cinnamon rods, flavoring, white cornflower blossoms