This variant is currently sold out.
The masterful combination of real Madagascar vanilla and brisk Sri Lankan black tea is as beautiful and exotic as the islands of the Pacific Ocean. Great as a breakfast tea or an afternoon tea.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1–1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4–5 min
- The ultimate afternoon black tea, with enough body to accept milk and sugar and to pair with cookies or cakes.
- However, it's also a great morning tea, and a very pleasant pairing with French toast or pancakes.
- Vanilla from the island nation of Madagascar is also called "Bourbon".
- Sri Lankan tea is often called Ceylon tea, for the country's former name under the British empire.
- A buttery breakfast croissant
- Any cream-based pastry
- French toast, pancakes, waffles or oatmeal with maple syrup
- Any tea time savory or sweet sandwich or dessert
- Any vanilla or chocolate-based dessert
- Bread pudding
- Tapioca or rice pudding
- German chocolate cake
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Dark chocolate truffles
Sri Lankan black tea, vanilla bean pieces, flavoring