This variant is currently sold out.
A wonderful marriage of dark and black teas with rich caramel and dark chocolate. Absolutely decadent!
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 5–6 min
- The chocolate, maple, and dark caramel flavors pair with almost any dessert.
- Although this tea is dark, rich, and bold, its low tannin and astringency make it velvety smooth.
- If you enjoy dark chocolate, drink this tea without milk or sugar. For milk chocolate lovers, add milk and sugar to this ambrosial blend!
- Throughout history there have been many attempts to create a culinary love potion. From oysters to various unmentioned parts of animals, humankind has searched for the aphrodisiac elixir.
- Our Love Potion tea is The Cultured Cup's quest for the Holy Grail of Love: proceed with caution!
- Chocolate, cinnamon or cream breakfast pastries
- Chocolate croissants or cronuts
- Mexican mole
- Spicy Indian or Mexican cuisine
- Dark chocolate truffles, cupcakes or any chocolate or vanilla-based dessert
- Cheese cake
- Any tea time sweet sandwich or dessert
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- Mexican flan
- Baked Alaska
- Vanilla bean ice cream
China, Yunnan Province dark tea, dark chocolate bits (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural vanilla), natural and artificial flavor, India, Sri Lankan black tea, cinnamon pieces, dehydrated maple syrup, cinnamon rods, flavoring, white cornflower blossoms. CONTAINS: soy, milk