This variant is currently sold out.
Do you love floral teas? If you do, Lotus Allure awaits you. It’s scented with the flower favored by Goddesses and regarded as a symbol of purity and spiritual awakening. An “in the moment” tea.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 175°F, 3-4 min.
- The allure of this green tea is simple - it's delicious
- A mindful beverage before yoga or meditation
- Subtler than jasmine
In Buddhism and Hinduism the lotus is associated with purity, spiritual awakening and faithfulness
- A lightly dressed green salad
- Buttery and simply prepared scallops, shrimp, lobster or delicate fresh fish
- Fresh or baked apricots or peaches with fresh mint
- Chocolate with mint
- Any cream-based dessert
China green tea, lotus blossoms