Kona Fancy Pure
This product is currently sold out
Grown on the lush, volcanic slopes of the Big Island, our 100% Kona Fancy Pure comes from ripe, hand-picked red coffee berries. The light roast brings out this coffee’s complex flavors: notes of orange blossom, black currant, almonds, and dark chocolate. A one-of-a-kind flavor adventure.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- Kona Fancy Pure is part of our Connoisseur Coffee Collection, which also includes Jamaican Blue Mountain and our Costa Rican La Minita Viennese.
- This coffee is carefully sorted, made entirely of consistently large beans with the fewest visible defects.
- It's the perfect gift for the person who wants the ultimate coffee experience!
- Hawaii is the only U.S. state to grow coffee. Puerto Rico, a U.S. territory, also grows coffee.
- Coffee grows best in a belt that extends between the Tropics of Cancer and Capricorn (Hawaii is the only U.S. state within this belt; it's along the belt's very northern edge).
- Buttered toast with orange marmalade
- Green salad with a citrus vinaigrette and orange slices
- Chicken with orange zest
- Any cream-based dessert
- Orange ice cream
Hawaii (Big Island) Kona Fancy Pure Arabica coffee beans: 100%