This variant is currently sold out.
Wake up in the mists of the Emerald Isle with this invigorating breakfast tea. Full-bodied with rich, malty, and spicy notes. A little milk and sugar makes this tea as Irish as Saint Patrick himself!
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1 heaping tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 3-5 min
- Our Irish Breakfast is bold and holds up well to milk and sugar.
- Irish Breakfast is a more specific blend when compared with its cousin, English Breakfast: Irish Breakfast is a blend of Indian Assam teas while English Breakfast can include teas from a number of different countries.
- Bagels, lox and cream cheese
- Breakfast sausage or bacon and eggs
- Any breakfast pastry
- Oatmeal, pancakes, waffles or French toast with maple syrup
- Mac and cheese
- Toasted cheese sandwiches
- Sausage, ham or pepperoni pizzas or calzones
- Hamburgers and sliders
- Any afternoon tea sweet or savory sandwiches
- Any cream or chocolate based desserts
India, Assam black tea: 100%