Infinity Plus Black ABS Burr Grinder
This product is currently sold out.
For maximum aroma and flavor nothing beats the Infinity Plus Conical Burr Grinder. Conical burr grinders provide the widest range of precision grinding for every type of brewing method from Turkish, espresso, drip coffee, French press, pour-over brewers, and percolators.
Comes with 1/2 lb. of Dallas Bold Arabica coffees.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Commercial-grade, solid steel conical burrs with advanced cutting design for high precision grinding. Conical burr grinders provide the widest range of precision grinding for every type of brewing method from Turkish, espresso, drip coffee, French press, pour-over brewers and percolators
- 16 clearly marked fineness settings: extra-fine, fine, regular and coarse
- Innovative gear reduction motor creates less friction and heat, preserving maximum flavor and aroma
- Slowest grinding speed in its class creates less friction and heat buildup preserving maximum aroma and flavor for all grind settings
- Safety lock system for safe operation during and after use; auto off when bean container is not locked
- Upper conical burr removable for easy cleaning
- Tight-fitting ground coffee container holds up to 4-oz of ground coffee
- See-through bean container holds up to 11-oz of beans
- Cup selector can grind from 1 to 12 cups
- Pulse grinding
- Elegant, timeless and user-friendly design
- Black ABS plastic housing Includes: Cleaning brush and Measuring scoop
- Watts/Volts/Hertz: 100W/120V/60Hz
- Color: Black ABS plastic housing
- Safety Approval: UL Listed
- Machine Weight: 4 lbs., Dimensions: L-5" x W-7¾" x H-11¼”
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty for Household Use
- Coffee tastes best when it is brewed very shortly after it is has been ground, and similarly, ground relatively soon after it's been roasted
- Coffee was first discovered in Ethiopia (formerly Abyssinia) and the first coffee grinder consisted of two millstones that crushed the roasted coffee beans
- The first patent for a U.S. coffee grinder was issued in 1798 to Thomas Bruff of Maryland, who was Thomas Jefferson's dentist
- His wall-mounted grinder ground beans between various sizes of metal teeth
- The Hobart Company of Troy, Ohio, introduced the first electric belt-driven coffee grinder in 1898
100% Costa Rican Arabica coffee beans.