Hibiscus, Organic - NEW!
This variant is currently sold out
Our organic hibiscus combines notes of sweet flowers with a tart and refreshing pomegranate-like flavor. Caffeine-free hibiscus supports the immune system with Vitamin C and anti-oxidants.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
To Prepare Hot: 1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 5-7 min. To Cold-Brew: 2.5 tsp per 8oz of cold water. Store in the refrigerator overnight and then serve. Cold-brewing hibiscus will lessen the tart notes and increase the sweet, floral notes.
- Hibiscus contains iron, may help with digestion and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Hibiscus is also delicious cold-brewed - see directions above.
- The hibiscus most commonly harvested, dried, and brewed into an herbal infusion is the crimson red-colored flowers of the plant known as roselle or Hibiscus sabdariffa.
- China and Thailand are the world’s top commercial producers and exporters of hibiscus. Mexico, Egypt, Senegal, Tanzania, Mali, Jamaica, India, and Malaysia also produce hibiscus, but most of it is used or consumed locally.
- Apple Danish
- Fresh green salad with fresh apple bits
- Waldorf salad
- Scottish shortbread cookies
- Anything with apple in it
- Cream-based desserts
- Indian rice pudding
- Apple pie or tart
Organic Hibiscus: 100%