This variant is currently sold out.
An affordable and versatile green tea delicious hot or iced, on its own, or paired with food. A wonderful introduction to high quality, traditional Chinese green teas.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1 tsp per 8 oz of water, 175°F, 3 min
- A great everyday green tea that works well iced or hot, and a perfect introduction to the classic flavor profile of Chinese green teas.
- Expect the leaves to unfurl and give off pleasant vegetal notes of green beans and peas.
- Pairs very well with Chinese food, and is massively popular at the authentic Chinese restaurant Jeng Chi, in Richardson, Texas.
- We call this a user-friendly green tea because it tastes great even when the brewing suggestions aren't followed to the letter. It's very forgiving, and doesn't get bitter too easily. To make a bad pot of this Chinese green tea takes great inattention!
- Any green salad
- Appetizers or main-courses with shrimp, scallops, lobster or lightly prepared fish
- Creamy, mild and soft cheeses
- White or milk chocolate desserts
China green tea: 100%