This variant is currently sold out.
Gaucho Grey is inspired by the famous Argentinian cowboys — a tea meant for the great outdoors and stories told by campfires. A bold black tea blend, it both soothes and delights with a touch of smoke and a tropical citrus twist.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1 heaping tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4-5 min
- This tea is all about big flavors — familiar, yet exotic. The citrus and smoke emulate the tangy, sweet, and spicy flavors of barbecue sauce.
- Add a selection of Argentine wine, put on some tango music, and transport your guests to the Argentinian Pampas. Don't forget the cowboy hats!
- Green salad with blue cheese
- Fruit or savory empanadas
- Toasted cheese sandwiches
- Sausage, pepperoni or ham pizzas or calzones
- Stuffed or sautéed mushrooms
- Sliders or hamburgers
- Barbecued pork or beef
- Any chocolate dessert
- Dark chocolate truffles
- Spice cake
- Chocolate chip cookies
China, Fujian Province black tea, oil of bergamot, pine smoke scented