Fruits Rouges by Mariage Frères
This variant is currently sold out.
One of our favorite teas to ice, Mariage Frères Fruits Rouges is a brisk and refreshing tea with flavors of succulent red fruits.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 3-5 min
- A Sri Lankan black tea blend flavored with strawberries, raspberries, red currants and cherries, best enjoyed without milk.
- The English translation for fruits rouges is "red fruits".
- Greek yogurt
- Green salad with red fruit vinaigrette
- Swiss cheese
- Roast Chicken with dried cherries
- Pork cooked with dried red fruits
- Cream-based desserts
Sri Lankan black tea, Chinese black tea, red fruits flavoring