French Breakfast Organic Black Tea by Mariage Frères
This variant is currently sold out.
A Jardin Premier+ French reinterpretation of a classic English Breakfast tea, French Breakfast is malty and creamy with a whisper of vanilla. This tea blend comes from organic tea gardens in China and India. Also available in elegant & convenient teabags. C'est magnifique!
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier+ is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4-5 min
- This perfect marriage of full-bodied and elegant Chinese black teas produces rounded notes of malt and vanilla, with a creamy and velvety finish. One of our most popular teas!
- Wonderful with or without milk and sugar.
- Drink in the morning or as an afternoon tea.
- Who said the British have a patent on teas for breakfast? French Breakfast is a flavorful, milder version of the classic English Breakfast tea.
- Sweet and fruit breads
- Fruit cake
- Pork or chicken cooked with apricot or peaches
- Cinnamon or vanilla-cream pastries or desserts
Chinese and Indian organic black tea.