Ebony Rose Dark Tea
This variant is currently sold out.
A dark tea and rose petal blend pressed into a heart shape. Extremely full-bodied, but velvety and smooth with just a hint of rose. Highly recommended for your next tea party.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1 heart per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4-5 min. This tea can be steeped multiple times.
- Dark tea and black tea are both oxidized, but only dark tea is fermented. Fermentation occurs when moisture is added, which encourages beneficial microbial growth, similar to the processing of beer and cheese.
- Although this tea has substantial body, it has low astringency and is equally delicious with or without milk and sugar.
- Although this tea is a member of the dark tea family, it cannot be called a pu'er. Similar to champagne, the name pu'er denotes specific teas made in a region of Yunnan Province. Teas made outside this region cannot legally be named pu'er. This dark tea is grown and processed in China's Hunan Province.
- Chocolate or cream-based pastries or desserts
- Chocolate chip cookies
- Afternoon tea desserts
- Chocolate truffles, mousse or drinking chocolate
- Vanilla bean or chocolate ice cream
China, Hunan Province dark tea, rose petals