Earl Grey Paris Organic Tea by Mariage Frères - Arriving Soon!
This variant is currently sold out.
Paris is the newest addition to our selection of Earl Grey teas from Mariage Frères, the renowned Parisian tea purveyor. This black tea has a perfect balance of zesty citrus and perfumed floral. One sip and you're in "The City of Lights"(la Ville des Lumière)!
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 3-5 min
- A quality black tea flavored with the finest oil of bergamot
- Paris Earl Grey is full-bodied and, unlike lesser Earl Grey's, is a balanced marriage between the malty and smooth notes of an organic Indian black tea with the floral and citrus notes from the oil of bergamot
- Delicious with or without milk & sugar
- A marvelous tea to serve when having afternoon tea
- Mariage Freres has the largest collection of Earl Grey teas
- From delicately perfumed, to highly perfumed, which defines this tea
- Chocolate croissant or pastry
- Pancakes or waffles with dark chocolate chips
- Any afternoon tea fare from sweet and savory tea sandwiches to scones with clotted cream
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Any vanilla cream dessert
India organic black tea, oil of bergamot.